The correction is done and I meanwhile changed all the problems in the text.

Unfortunately I prepared the spanish version with the downsized PDF of about 20 MB I made for the french and german versions. Those come for free with the buy of the book and the pictures are blurred anyway, but in this case, the modeler is paying for the PDF and I need to offer a good quality of pictures. Therefore I took the original PDF of 1GB size, and copy/pasted the whole spanish text into that one. It took me a week to make. Now I downsized that version to a file of around 100 MB with better picture quality.

I am now just waiting for a small text to put on my website to guide the spanish visitors and I wil be good to go.

Obviously this all takes a lot of hobbytime and the Rain dio is waiting till I am done.