except the roof !

I had 10 days off from work and during that time I had roughly 100 modeling hours to get this building done. I did not get as far as I hoped but there is so much to do and I certainly did not waste my time.

I finished the front side with most of the detailing
DSC00394small.jpg

added Ivy and glued everything together, sides and front.

During the last 2-3 days I mounted the roof structure. This is now nearly done also and I may start to tile the roof beginning next week.

DSC00414small.jpg

There are a lot of details to finish, two rounded roofs to tile and tiny dormers to build, so I don't expect to be finished before two months.