Yesterday i put on a light switch and the cables. The light will be scratched later. It now occurred to me that because i am building a house where everything is visible, i should model also the income of the electricity in to the house. So today all in all 5 to 6 hours went into the construction of a switchboard, made according to the reference picture i took in the museum recently. Here is the original


and here is what i have done today

The whole thing is only 2 x 1.5 cm big! As you all know, Macro photographing is unforgivable, so i will indeed rectify some painting problems tomorrow. Not that it is so important as the switchboard will be place on the wall to the left of the entrance door and the details will probably not even be noticed by the live public. But for photos sake i will redo some.