After the stable is basically done, i move on to the other part of the house, including the servant's room and the kitchen. I choose to lay the floor with slate tiles and also use the same procedure as i used for the castle kitchen floor.

I cut pieces of cardboard from a Kellog's box and glue them on the floor, leaving out the space for the wall.

kichen3.jpg

You can see me here already putting the grout (colored plaster) between the tiles who are also colored already. The grout has the same color now but will be a lot lighter once dried.

Connecting all the three levels is the chimney. I assembled it with Balsa wood.
kichen1.jpg

I am also starting to put together some roof work, improvisation mixed with routine will get that done, hopefully

kichen2.jpg