I obviously skip a lot of parts again, sorry for that, but after all this years i don't see worthy to post again and again when i painted some little part or scratched little items like the through. So after spending some thoughts again on the best sequence to build the elements, i decided that it was time to "close" the stable. Of course i weathered it beforehand, means also applying some whitewash on walls and planks.

For fun, i took this picture in BW. I will of course add some hay on the ground and also other farm equipment. Unfortunately , the space is way to small and i don't have enough space to put a nice plough in there.


stall1.jpg

I will continue now with defining the roofwork and putting slates on the ground.