At least i consider them done, some weathering left to do, but after two months and many many hours i finally finished it. Not entirely satisfied, not when i look through magnifying enses, but not bad after all.

My first test (in march) have been like this
turm5.jpg

Beginning of June it looked like that
turm4.jpg
Don't laugh, i see myself how this looks :-)

Here is the first one finished

turm2.jpg
and the other one
turm3.jpg

Set in place
copy1.jpg
Here you notice what i don't like , the welding line on the roof, but i couldn't avoid that unfortunately. In normal diorama conditions, this will not be seen as clearly by the viewers.

Here you can see the result of some of my efforts for the tower work. Moulds, old ones and improved ones, and all the now worthless pours i made from moulds i later changed to better ones.
trash.jpg

I hope it was worth it!