At some point I started working on the umbrella. I had a little bell to use as a template. The umbrella ribs (hope It is the right word) are positioned on the bell and fixed in the plasticine
umbrella1sm.jpg

The bell is covered with a coat of Vaseline to avoid the tissue to stick on it. I covered it with a tissue soaked in Mod Podge. I ordered that one to try it out for my rain element of the dio. I brushed more on it and tried to get it as straight as possible.
umbrella2sm.jpg

after drying
umbrella3sm.jpg

and after lifting off

umbrella4sm.jpg

I then cut it down to the good part, primed it black. My original ribs got submerged by the wet tissue and essentially just assured the umbrella look of the whole thing but I had to remodel the visible ribs on the inside with 0,25 mm lead wire.